Blue Yonder Job Openings – Blue Yonder Schedule to hire Lead Software Engineer in Bengaluru. Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate Can Apply for this position. We are looking for Lead Software Engineer with Clearly understands and communicates the impact of changes in the team’s deliverables on other teams and customers.
|Company Name||Blue Yonder|
|Job Role||Lead Software Engineer – Java|
|Job Location||Bangalore / Bengaluru|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
Blue Yonder Job Openings Description
Consistently delivers solid quality in both design and implementation and helps the team shape what is built how, in particular:
- Develops quality software (including effective test code) according to clean code principles and JDA standards.
- Provides input for the prioritization of issues in the backlog and autonomously pulls issues or supports other team members as appropriate.
- Participates in team activities such as backlog grooming, planning, daily stand-ups, and retrospectives.
- Translates business requirements to user stories and actively seeks feedback by the stakeholders.
- Takes the lead in designs of individual stories and translates the design to subtasks.
- Considers aspects of information security while coding and reviewing other’s code.
- Keeps up to date with technology and researches latest trends in the industry.
- Actively shapes team vision and helps shape the team roadmap towards achieving it.
Additions for service-delivering teams
- Raises and resolves operational concerns during design phases.
- Produces actionable user stories to relieve operational pain.
- Plans and performs more complex changes and manages stakeholder expectations.
- Seeks out the root cause of incidents and inspires improvements in a blameless fashion.
- Strives to replace service requests with self-service functionality and automation.
- Diligently collaborates with stakeholders to optimize their choice of service and service usage to minimize costs for derived products.
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads by example.
- Becomes a subject matter expert in one or more product areas.
- Understands functional and technical requirements of software components.
- Actively provides feedback during code reviews.
- Onboards new members to the team and helps develop junior engineers.
- Participates in team hiring activities.
- Feeds larger refactoring opportunities into the team’s backlog.
- Evolves the team’s continuous integration pipeline and fixes broken builds.
- Performs benchmark analyses, identifies hot spots, and derives appropriate measures to improve performance.
- Develops prototypes and proofs of principles for innovative features.
- Reflects on alignment of team vision with company vision.
- Has a deep understanding of their team’s problem domain.
- Clearly understands and communicates the impact of changes in the team’s deliverables on other teams and customers.
- Timely and proactively communicates impediments to commitments and helps others to overcome theirs.