Cambium Networks Jobs openings As “Senior Software Engineer” in Bangalore | – Jobsdhost
Cambium Networks Senior Software Engineer jobs details are given below
Company Name: Cambium Networks
Company URL: https://www.cambiumnetworks.com/
Experience: 5+ Years
Qualification: Any Graduated / Any Post Graduated
Industry: IT / ITeS / Software Engineer / Software Developer
Role: Senior Software Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Cambium Networks – Senior Software Engineer jobs openings in Bangalore
Position: Senior Software Engineer
Scope of Responsibilities/Expectations
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be part of a world-class, highly motivated, highly skilled team of Linux Embedded system engineers who are committed to deliver scalable and reliable security gateway products to
customers in various verticals starting from ISPs to Small Business. Candidate should be a firm believer of Cambiums mission, Connecting the Un-Connected and Under-Connected.
• Design, development, document and maintenance of software for Security Gateway Products.
• Timely production of well-architected, robust, unit tested, commercial quality deliverables.
• Interact and coordinate with members of other engineering and production teams.
• Assist with and occasionally drive the diagnosis and resolution of customer problems.
• Organize and work in project teams developing software for Cambium Networks products and Security
features, including drivers and embedded features, integrating third-party packages, non-embedded support
and test automation applications.
• Drive, participate and contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle, from gathering and
defining requirements, high-level and detailed design, coding and implementation, through to unit and
• Should have 5-10 years of experience.
• Strong development skills in C, Data Structures & Algorithms
• Strong problem solving skills and debugging the failures to root cause
• Experience in programming multi-threaded applications on Linux Operating System
• Strong understanding of Linux OS concepts and experience developing Linux system software
• Solid networking (TCP/IP, Switching and Routing) knowledge is a requirement.
• Experience of developing portable software for multiple products & multiple platforms
• Experienced and proficient with the full software development lifecycle: requirements analysis, design, coding &
reviewing, contributing to test plans, testing and fault diagnosing, fixing and support of product releases
• The candidate must be team-focused and highly self-motivated with a desire to explore new approaches and
technology in a fast-paced software development group
• Passionate about Network security domain and have solid understanding of application security, IDS/IPS and L4-L7 protocols
• Exposure to event driven software design & development
• Experience working with OpenWrt or Buildroot • Knowledge of Shell scripting, Makefile , Go or Python.
How to Apply:
Click Here To Apply