Citrix Job Openings – Citrix Schedule to hire Software Engineer in Bengaluru for At least 3+ Years of experience in working with Windows internals. Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate Can apply for this position. We are looking for Software Engineer with Strong in C and C++ or C#.
|Company Name||Citrix Systems|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Bangalore / Bengaluru|
|Qualification||Any Graduate Any Post Graduate|
|Experience||3 – 5 Years|
Citrix Job Openings Description
The primary duties for this position include but are not limited to:
• Debug and analyze customer escalations raised by Technical Support team from a code perspective.
• Create and maintain tools for the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops family of products.
• Get involved in some or all phases of the tools / plugin / software development and release cycle that include design, coding, code reviews, troubleshooting and debugging, installation, software maintenance and testing.
• Maintain a focus on customer requirements and project objectives while mitigating project and product risk.
• Must be self-motivated and able to work in a team environment with limited supervision.
• Must be able to provide direction to the Global Tech Support Teams (in all Geos) on crash analysis, advanced debugging, programming examples, code training and complex code change explanations. Additionally, you may be required to write complex technical articles (white papers) and sample code for the knowledge base.
• May have worldwide travel requirements to remote Citrix offices to train Global Escalation Engineers on advanced troubleshooting and debugging techniques.
Technical Skills Requirements:
A candidate should have strong experience with the following concepts and/or technologies:
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in working with Windows internals
• Strong understanding of Windows kernel mode and user mode subsystems and good in Kernel mode & User mode APIs
• 3 to 5 years of working experience on kernel mode and user mode debugging with Windbg
• Strong in C and C++ or C#
• Exposure to troubleshooting tools like WPA / Perfmon, Procmon, Process Explorer, Spy++ is a plus
• Exposure to Windows UI messaging, WinForms internals, ADSI, NDIS & WDDM is a plus
• Desirable to have good understanding of basic Networking concepts – Protocols, Trace Analysis and NDIS.
• Understanding of x86 / x64 Assembly Language is a plus
How to Apply: