Cognizant 2021 Job Vacancy in Bangalore For Freshers As “Associate – Projects” | – Jobsdhost
Cognizant Associate – Projects jobs details are given below
Company Name: Cognizant
Company URL: https://www.brillio.com/
Qualification: Graduate / Engineering Graduate
Role: Associate – Projects
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Cognizant – Associate – Projects 2021 Job Vacancy in Bangalore For Freshers
Position: Associate – Projects
- ‘ Understand, interpret and clarify functional requirements as well as technical requirements and requirement standards for the project.
- Able to provide effort and timeline for the task assigned.
- ‘ Improve core skills to move up the learning curve in the indentified area of expertise.
Design & Analysis:
- ‘ Study assigned functional specifications.
- analyze and identify impact of specifications.
- raise queries and seek resolution from different stakeholders.
- Provide required support to develop the proof of concept.
- ‘ Develop coding (business layer coding, interface development, service development, creation of stored procedures etc) as required in the project.
- Raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead on time.
- seek review from peer / Senior Developer periodically.
- rework on the code based on code review / defects raised in unit testing or any other relevant testing phases.
- participate in code peer review, as required.
- Highlight any potential risks to the Leads and seek inputs to resolve issues identified.
- support integration of components, as required.
- Update traceability matrix for the work package developed.
- provide support on process audit activities.
- Adhere to process and tools (usage of cognizant 20, awareness of Quality Management System).
- follow the SCM policies set for project.
- ‘ Write unit test cases for the specific unit.
- seek review from peer / Senior Developer for the test cases written.
- Execute the test cases.
- Capture and fix defects as and when found, and retest the areas during testing and warranty phase.
- Review work to ensure adherence to SCM policies set for project.
- Follow up on integration of the component developed with the application.
- Understand and execute automation tools for testing.
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply