Cognizant jobs in Bangalore for graduates As “Programmer Analyst” | – Jobsdhost
Cognizant Programmer Analyst jobs details are given below
Company Name: Cognizant
Company URL: https://www.cognizant.com/
Qualification: Bachelors in science , Engineering or Equivalent
Role: Programmer Analyst
Cognizant – Programmer Analyst jobs in bangalore for graduates
Position: Programmer Analyst
Test Requirements Study:
- Understand functional specifications document as received from client / onsite.
- Participate in KT calls to understand the requirements.
- Conduct reverse KT with the client / onsite and/or share the document detailing out the business flows to ensure understanding on the same.
- Prepare and share query log (tracker) to track queries with the lead.
- Share the reverse KT document with Sr Product Specialist.
Test Design & Development:
- Identify test scenarios (in format of Business Test Matrixes also called BTM) on the basis of functional specification document and resolved queries.
- Seek review from the lead.
- Prepare test cases for the test scenarios and update traceability matrix.
- Post signoff from customer, upload test cases in test management tools.
- Create Test Data based on the test cases assigned to the analyst.
- Seek review from lead for completeness and validation.
Test Execution & Defect Management:
- Perform smoke testing ie for every release ensure application is working and the enhancement is in place.
- Perform manual/automation system testing as per the application flow on the basis of test cases and data.
- Record and maintain testing evidences and track execution status of assigned test cases using a test management tool for offshore lead to review.
- Log defects for failed test cases with evidence in the defect management tool for lead review, update information required based on lead’s review comments and once the defects are fixed, retest all identified test cases and update the results.
- Conduct or support user acceptance testing to verify the integration from a user perspective in the same manner as in system testing.
- Create lessons learnt document capturing lessons and challenges faced during execution.
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply