Commutatus Job Openings – Commutatus Schedule to hire Ruby on Rails Developer Jobs in Bengaluru for At least 2+ Years of Experienced. Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate Can Apply for this position. We are looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer with We’ll be transparent about company performance and give you a space to voice your thoughts and opinions frequently.
|Job Role||Ruby on Rails Developer|
|Job Location||Bangalore / Bengaluru|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
Commutatus Job Openings Description
Well, life is at its fullest when we work with great people! As the scale of problems Commutatus deals with increases, our bar for solutions implemented gets higher. For this, we need the best people working with us. By best, we mean people who are not just smart, passionate and solution-oriented but are great to work with.
This job role hinges on two goals that we have for our rails developer
- Develop great digital products for our clients that help them achieve their business goals.
- Improve technical standards at Commutatus and create templates, modules for us to do things faster and better.
With these goals in mind, you could
- Participate in weekly/bi-weekly sprints for the projects to understand requirements and plan the project
- Give suggestions and solutions, keeping the partners business goal in mind to improve the platform/product that you are working on
- Writing clean, concise, scalable and reusable code
- Designing architecture for new projects and improving older ones.
But wait, we want to focus on getting to the bottom of problems and not just paving over them so you might also find yourself
- Contributing to our knowledge repository
- Work on side projects to experiment with new technology stacks or internal projects to improve processes inside the company.
We understand that to get to the goal, some of our processes might have to change and we welcome change.
What we can give you?
- We’re going to listen to your ideas and help take some forward!
- Opportunity to work on multiple amazing projects which are challenging and will help in skilling up;
- We’ll evaluate your performance and compensation at least twice a year.
- We’ll be transparent about company performance and give you a space to voice your thoughts and opinions frequently.
- Appreciate you for a job well done.
- A people-centric, remote working environment
Commutatus Job Openings Experienced
We’re not big on credentials. An M.Tech or graduating from a prestigious university is not something we spend much time looking at. We care about what you can do and how you do it, not about how you got here.
That being said, we are definitely looking for candidates who must have
- Experience working on a framework/library such as Rails, Elasticsearch, AWS Services, Database Management (PostgreSQL, AURORA, Dynamo DM)
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS and JQuery.
- Can work remotely & independently
- Resourceful – we don’t expect you to know all the answers right away, but we want you to research and learn on the go, to get the job done right.
- Have experience of more than 2 years in a similar role or working on side projects related to web development.
How to Apply: