DigiCert Job Vacancy for Freshers – DigiCert Schedule to hire Associate Software Engineer in Bengaluru for Freshers, Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate Can Apply for this position. We are looking for Associate Software Engineer with Good to have exposure on continuous deployment and Micro service-based architectures.
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Bangalore / Bengaluru|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
DigiCert Job Vacancy for Freshers Description
The candidate should be a good Developer who can work independently with minimum supervision to accomplish assigned tasks on schedule. He/She should be able to develop, build and deploy robust, large scale, quality software in production.
- Analyse, troubleshoot and debug product defects and provide timely solutions to customer issues
- Develop an understanding and knowledge of products/solutions, architecture and systems
- Work with agile cross-functional team to estimate and plan development activities and timelines
- Other duties as assigned
DigiCert Job Vacancy QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong in data structure(s) and algorithms.
- Strong knowledge of software engineering best-practices in software design and architecture
- Strong knowledge in developing and implementing Java/Spring based Microservices and RESTful web services.
- Passionate in unit testing and producing high quality code
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems
- Effectively communicate, prioritize tasks, and manage time efficiently
- High performance individual who is persistent and self-motivated to accomplish tasks
- Detail-oriented, quick learner, and problem solver
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Core Java.
- Good knowledge of Spring Framework
- Good to have knowledge on any Front end technologies like Java script, ReactJS, etc
- Good to have knowledge on Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, Azure and Maven/Gradle
- Nice to have knowledge on GoLang.
- Good to have exposure on continuous deployment and Micro service-based architectures.