IBM Freshers Careers – IBM Schedule to hire Support Engineer & Customer Service in Bangalore for Freshers in Bangalore. B.E/B.Tech/M.C.A. from reputed colleges can apply for this position. We are looking for Support Engineer & Customer Service with good communication skills – both oral and written.
|Company Name||International Business Machines Corporation [IBM]|
|Job Role||Support Engineer & Customer Service|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/M.C.A. from reputed colleges|
|Experience||0 – 4 Years|
IBM Freshers Careers Jobs Description
What you’ll do:
- As an OEM Customer Facing Support Engineer you will:
- Participate in an agile, collaborative environment to interact with our highly valued customers to provide IBM’s world class support and customer service.
- Impact the customer experience by aiding in the resolution of complex business problems for the world’s leading clients.
- Interact directly with the customer to understand and troubleshoot issues, collect data, and elicit detailed requirements
- Engage technical teams to provide innovative solutions across multiple industries and sectors as well as governments and agencies.
- Work with multiple industry leading software vendors in support of multi-faceted customer solutions.
How we’ll help you grow:
- General skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with larger global teams when needed a/c time-zones.
- Ability to handle high pressure situation.
- Ability to independently and incrementally improve technical skills.
- Interact with Product L2 & Customer through Salesforce or similar such CRM tools.
- Ability to drill down customer issue into a simplistic Java test case.
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- You are highly motivated and have a passion for supporting great products.
- You thrive on collaboration, working side by side with people of all backgrounds and disciplines, and you have very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You are great at solving problems, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to complex technical issues.
- You have a basic understanding of software applications, solutions, and implementations.
- You can remain organized in a fast-paced environment
- You have an attention to detail, particularly for administrative tasks and processes
- You are flexible in adjusting your work schedule to assist with critical customer outages, contributing to our mission of supporting all of our customers around the world, 24×7
- Knowledge of programming languages
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- B.E/B.Tech/M.C.A. from reputed colleges with 0-4 years work experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Expert C and C++ or Java programming skills
- Good knowledge of operating systems internals and systems programming
- Very good communication skills – both oral and written
- Ability to learn quickly and explore new technical areas independently