Luxoft Job Opportunities – Luxoft Schedule to hire Front End UI / Mob Developer in Bengaluru for At least 1 Year of experienced. Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate Can Apply for this position. We are looking for Front End UI / Mob Developer with Exposure to Continuous Build and Deployment Solutions such as Jenkins / Bamboo.
|Job Role||Front End UI / Mob Developer|
|Job Location||Bangalore / Bengaluru|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
Luxoft Job Opportunities Description
Luxoft Job Opportunities Responsibilities
The candidate will be required to work closely with the Development Manager, Project Manager, and a team of developers.
Technical Roles and Responsibilities
• Demonstrate a systematic and disciplined architecture, system design and programming approach following a standard software development lifecycle
• Meticulous attention to detail and strong focus on clear and practical documentation
• Work closely with senior management, Development Manager, Project Manager, and a team of developers.
• Design, Code, Unit Test and support Software components
• Deliver quality software in a time following standard software development processes
• Analyze problems raised in software development or production environments and provide timely solutions
• Develop, prepare and maintain system documentation, including program descriptions, operational procedures etc.
• Act as the second line of support during production problems.
• Candidates must have a demonstrable ability to produce high quality UI and UX
• Experience of Bootstrap and knowledge of Node JS, Backbone.
• Experience of Apache Cordova
• Experience ofXcode/Android Studio for mobile development and deployment
• Knowledge of open source solutions and trending technologies
• Exposure to broader web technologies such as REStful API’s
• Knowledge of Java, Scala and the JVM.
• Strong understanding of web standards, security, accessibility, browser compatibility,
Luxoft Job Opportunities Development Tools
• Demonstrable Experience of TDD and BDD Knowledge with tools such as JsUnit, Mocha, Karma, jUnit, ScalaTest, AssertJ and Cucumber
• Exposure to Continuous Build and Deployment Solutions such as Jenkins / Bamboo
• Exposure to GIT, Jira and Stash
Development Methodologies and Practices
• Worked within an Agile environment using methodologies such as Scrum / KanBan / XP and Lean
• Sounds and Demonstrable knowledge of Design Patterns, OO Programming and when to use patterns including Knowledge Complex Event Processing, CQRS, Event Sourcing
• Interest or Working Knowledge of NoSql Repositories