Magnitude Software Jobs – Magnitude Schedule to hire Associate Software Engineer in Bengaluru. BS degree in Computer Science Freshers Can Apply for this position. We are looking for Associate Software Engineer with Excellent proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Bangalore / Bengaluru|
|Qualification||BS degree in Computer Science|
Magnitude Software Jobs Openings Description
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for enhancements and new products.
- Develop software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including operating systems, high-performance data drivers and related technologies in the data domain.
- Must be an individual contributor with a high sense of ownership.
- Possess creative problem-solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
- Understanding of SDLC, STLC
Mandatory: C++ or Java, SQL , Debugging abilities
Optional: Test Automation, JIRA, CI/CD,
Magnitude Software Jobs Qualifications:
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- 0-1 years of experience in one or more general purpose programming languages. Experience at college projects for the same.
- Excellent proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
Magnitude Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws
We believe data is the fuel that powers the modern enterprise. Our mission is to help companies shorten the path from data to decision and empower customers to out-think and out-perform the competition. Trusted by more than 1,300 global businesses, our products deliver unmatched value in data integration and connectivity and in process analytics and automation. Our relentless focus on customer satisfaction is why 1,300 global enterprises choose Magnitude to maximize their ERP investment – on-prem and in the cloud – to turn data into insight and insight into action