PubMatic Current Job Openings As “Senior Big Data DevOps Engineer” in Bangalore | – Jobsdhost
PubMatic Senior Big Data DevOps Engineer jobs details are given below
Company Name: PubMatic
Company URL: https://pubmatic.com/
Experience: 5+ Years
Qualification: Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate
Role: Senior Big Data DevOps Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
PubMatic – Senior Big Data DevOps Engineer job Openings in Bangalore
Position: Senior Big Data DevOps Engineer
- Manage large scale Hadoop cluster environments including capacity planning, cluster setup, performance tuning, monitoring and Alerting.
- Perform proof of concepts on scaling, reliability, performance and manageability.
- Work with core production support personnel in IT and Engineering to automate deployment and operation of the infrastructure. Manage, deploy, and configure infrastructure with Ansible or other automation tool sets.
- Monitoring Hadoop jobs and recommend optimization Job Monitoring
- Rerun jobs
- Job Tuning
- Spark Optimizations
- Data Monitoring and Pruning
- Creation of metrics and measures of utilization and performance.
- Capacity planning and implementation of new/upgraded hardware and software releases as well as for storage infrastructure.
- Ability to work well with a global team of highly motivated and skilled personnel.
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible, automated approaches for system administration tasks.
- Integrating ML libraries
- Hardware accelerations
- SQream / Kinetica / Wallaroo monitoring and maintenance)
- Should be able to develop and apply patches
- Debugging Infrastructure issues (Like – Underlying network issue or Issues with the nodes)
- Addition/replacement of Kafka cluster/consumer (Not sure if this is covered in Hardware acceleration)
- Testing/Support of infrastructure component change (like changing the load balancer to F5).
- Deployment during the release.
- Help QA team with production parallel testing and performance testing.
- Help out Dev team with POC/Adhoc execution of some of the jobs for debugging/cost analysis
- 5 to 10 years of professional experience in Java, Scala and Python.
- 3+ years of experience of Spark/MapReduce in production environment
- A deep understanding of Hadoop design principals, cluster connectivity, security and the factors that affect distributed system performance.
- Experience on Kafka, Hbase and Hortonworks is mandatory.
- Prior experience with remote monitoring and event handling using Nagios, ELK.
- Good collaboration & communication skills, the ability to participate in an interdisciplinary team.
- Strong written communications and documentation experience.
- Knowledge of best practices related to security, performance, and disaster recovery.
- BE/BTech/BS/BCS/MCS/MCA in Computers or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply