Swiggy Jobs For Experienced As “Manager/Senior Manager – Media Marketing” in Bangalore | – Jobsdhost
Swiggy Manager/Senior Manager – Media Marketing jobs details are given below
Company Name: Swiggy
Company URL: https://www.swiggy.com/
Experience: 5+ Years
Qualification: Any Graduation / Any Post Graduation
Industry: IT, Software, Manager, Marketing jobs
Role: Manager/Senior Manager – Media Marketing
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Swiggy- Manager/Senior Manager – Media Marketing jobs in Chennai
Position: Manager/Senior Manager – Media Marketing
- Media Planning & Media Buying : Identify strategic buying requirements and consolidate these into the overall national media buying.
- Working with teams like analytics, tech and product as required to build and manage marketing and advertising stacks [ Analytics tools, DMP, Attribution etc ]
- Planning and execution of offline media spanning channels including Out-of-Home, Print and Radio.
- Work in conjunction with analytics and media partners to chart out holistic approaches to planning and measurement.
- Identify relevant data partners & implement/experiment with second and third party data partnerships
- Understand digital/online attribution/measurement to plan and implement custom analytics.
- Identifying potential marketing Partners – Agency/Vendor Management : Evaluation, onboarding, managing legal, finance and accounts processes.
- 5 – 7 years of experience in Media/Campaign Management roles
- Full time MBA from a premium business school is compulsory. A degree/diploma in mass communication will be treated with high priority.
- Quality work experience in Digital Campaign Management in Google Ads, Facebook Adverting and Programmatic is a must.
- Work experience in E commerce/Consumer Internet or Food & Beverages industry or with a marketing/media buying/advertising agency is a must.
- Should have managed multiple national campaigns with spends above 10 Cr.
- Essential that he/she can deal with basic analytic queries/requests unassisted – SQL knowledge is a must.
- Experience in traditional media channels will be a big plus . We do not differentiate media managers as online vs offline – All media managers are expected to think and plan omnichannel with the relevant support from partner agencies.
- Strong language skills : written and oral.
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply.