Swiggy Jobs in Bangalore for Freshers – Swiggy Schedule to hire Software Development Engineer Job in Bengaluru for At least 0.6 – 2 Years of related experience. B Tech / M Tech in Computer Science or equivalent Can Apply for this position. We are looking for Software Development Engineer with Participate first hand in system design and architecture discussions.
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Job Location||Bangalore / Bengaluru|
|Qualification||B Tech / M Tech in Computer Science or equivalent|
|Experience||0.6 – 2 Years|
Swiggy Jobs in Bangalore for Freshers Description
ABOUT THE TEAM & ROLE:
The charter of this team is to build Location Intelligence products that help Swiggy build a better understanding of the real world and enable hyperlocal optimizations that significantly improve customer experience, growth and profitability for Swiggy. We are looking for strong, highly motivated, independent engineers and data scientists, who are excited about working with large scale geo-spatial data and AI (ML and Deep Learning) to enable Location Intelligence. The technology solutions built by the Location Intelligence Team are at the heart of Swiggy’s ability to deliver food to customers.
The team’s charter encompasses various aspects of hyperlocal Location Intelligence, built using our internal data. This includes points of interest, metadata for POIs, addresses, routes etc. With Swiggy’s unparalleled hyperlocal density, our Location Intelligence and Data Sciences team leverages the travel time/route data of delivery partners currently delivering orders, to predict accurate delivery distance and ETAs. High quality location intelligence is essential to help delivery partners navigate to the precise customer location and to provide live tracking of the order status and driver journey to customers. This ensures a great experience for customers and for delivery partners.
What qualities are we looking for?
- Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithms and strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of object-oriented/functional programming with proficiency in at least one programming language like Java and/or Golang
- Expertise with one or multiple frameworks like Spring, Struts, Revel, Gin etc.
- Strong design skills involving data modelling and low-level class design
- Hands-on experience of working with Databases and Linux/Unix platform
- Understanding of Micro-services architecture and associated design patterns (CQRS, Saga, etc. Experience working with caching, message queues, streaming services, web-sockets, SQL and NoSQL
- B Tech/M Tech in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college with 0.6 to 1 year of experience in Product Development Company
Swiggy Jobs in Bangalore for Freshers Role
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Taking the lead to maintain, refactor and if necessary, throw away legacy backend code
- Improve operational excellence of the platform and contribute to on-call responsibilities
- Follow industry coding standards and responsible for writing maintainable/scalable/efficient/testable code to solve business problems
- Work well with product owners and front end engineers in delivering required APIs on time
- Mentor other engineers and do code reviews
- Participate first hand in system design and architecture discussions
- End to end engineering – design, develop, test, deploy, debug, maintain and improve the software
How to Apply: