Technical Engineering Intern in Synopsys – Synopsys Schedule to hire Technical Engineering Intern in Bangalore for Freshers Graduate. B.Tech/M.Tech in EEE freshers graduate from a reputed institute can apply. We are looking for an Technical Engineering, Should able to Fast leaner, comfortable and self-assured interacting with architects.
|Job Role||Technical Engineering Intern|
|Qualification||B.Tech / M.Tech in EEE|
Technical Engineering Intern in Synopsys in Bangalore Job Description
Job Description and Requirements
We’re looking for an Intern to join the team.
Does this sound like a good role for you
You will be responsible for a wide variety of verification tasks, including designing self-checking test benches using modern verification techniques. Design verification components such as bus functional models, monitors, and behavioral models. Implement functional coverage and assertions using System Verilog. Develop test and functional coverage plans based on device specifications. This position will also be responsible for evaluating and debugging simulation failures, as well as reviewing functional coverage results.
- Solid Verilog coding skills
- Solid debugging skills
- Solid C/C++ or Perl or python scripting skills
- Knowledge on FPGA Architectures
- Highly skilled with one or more industry standard simulation tools Synopsys VCS, Verdi
- Solid understanding of typical design structures (FIFO’s, pipelines, memories, state machines, etc.)
- Fast leaner, comfortable and self-assured interacting with architects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
B.Tech/M.Tech in EE from a reputed institute
Our Silicon Design & Verification business is all about building high-performance silicon chips—faster. We’re the world’s leading provider of solutions for designing and verifying advanced silicon chips. And we design the next-generation processes and models needed to manufacture those chips. We enable our customers to optimize chips for power, cost, and performance—eliminating months off their project schedules.