Tomia Jobs – Tomia Schedule to hire ASP.Net Developer in Bangalore for Freshers. Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related fields can apply for this position. We are looking for ASP.Net Developer with Conduct design and code reviews of peers and team member’s work.
|Job Role||ASP.Net Developer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related fields|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
Tomia Jobs Vacancy Description
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyze requirements and produce feasibility analysis and product design changes.
- Implement software enhancements to product and defect fixes.
- Conduct design and code reviews of peers and team member’s work.
- Collaborate and plan your work with other groups in an agile and fast-paced environment.
- Provide development support to a worldwide client base with 24×7 cycles and defined SLAs.
- Oversee and administer release and configuration management activities.
- Support and assist in production operations.
- Other Duties may be assigned.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Design – Use feedback to modify designs; Applies design principles.
- Teamwork – Contribute to building a positive team spirit.
- Analytical Skills – Must have good problem solving skills, the ability to adapt quickly and learn the business logic of the interconnect telecommunications field.
- Database Skills – Have the ability to handle large amounts of data and have a deep understanding of Relational databases.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related fields.
- Telecom experience is a plus.
- 0-2 Years in Software Development
Technical/ functional skills required:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Upto 2 years of SQL Server including stored procedures, views, functions.
- Experience with Web Services, RESTful APIs, SOAP, WCF, XML, LINQ, Entity Framework.
- Excellent object-oriented design & programming skills, including strong working knowledge of design patterns, enterprise integration processes etc.
- Strong understanding of industry-standard software development life-cycle methodologies.
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Experience with Angular, Knockout, Kendo UI is a plus.
- Experience with Oracle, DB2, NoSQL databases is a plus.
Soft skills required:
An individual must also have excellent communication in English both oral and written, proficiencies in other languages is a plus.