Neustar Bangalore Job – Neustar Schedule to hire Software Engineer Intern Jobs in Bengaluru for Freshers. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience Can Apply for this position. We are looking for a Software Engineer with Theoretical knowledge of internet protocols (e.g. HTTP), relational databases, and multithreading.
|Job Role||Software Engineer Intern|
|Job Location||Bangalore / Bengaluru|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science|
Neustar Bangalore Job Description
This role will be responsible for developing Java applications using distributed frameworks such as Apache Spark in Google Cloud Platform.
Key Responsibilities Include:
The Intern (software engineering) is a data and technology enthusiast who is able to quickly grasp new concepts, eager to learn from seniors and others and able to convert that learning to realizing new capabilities, platforms, products and services. The intern in this role will work in big data technologies – Apache Hive, Apache Spark etc. and GCP services like BigQuery, Cloud Composer etc. to develop and deliver identity graph solutions.
This role will report to the Manager and will develop the next generation of platforms, products and services that are key to generating meaningful value to the end customer and critical to the growth and success of Neustar.
Neustar Bangalore Job Experience:
- Basic expertise in Core JAVA or any other programming language
- Knowledge in SQL queries & database concepts
- Familiarity with Linux
- Theoretical knowledge of internet protocols (e.g. HTTP), relational databases, and multithreading
- Self-directed, with demonstrated problem solving skills
- Good written and oral communications skills
- A proactive rather than reactive mindset
- Ongoing Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Neustar does not accept unsolicited resumes from external firms or agencies. Neustar will not be responsible for placement fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
How to Apply: