Alpha Cloud Jobs in Chennai – Alpha Cloud Schedule to hire Junior Web Developer jobs for At least 1 -3 years of experience in Chennai. Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate Can Apply for this Position. We are looking for Junior Web Developer with Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
|Company Name||Alpha Cloud Tech|
|Job Role||Junior Web Developer|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Experience||1 – 3 years|
Alpha Cloud Jobs in Chennai Description
Our team is looking for a passionate software developer to create and manage web infrastructures. Applicants will be required to have experience in all of the following capabilities within the last two to three years.
It will involve designing and building the UI, building the API, connecting the two, and setting up the servers. All related areas, such as database and architecture design, are included.
- “Pixel-perfect” implementation of the user interface.
- Modifying and updating websites according to a company or client’s specifications.
- Ensuring that websites are visually attractive and user-friendly.
- Testing websites and troubleshooting any problems as soon as they are identified.
- Constant communication with other colleagues in the business to develop and deploy their content – and ensuring there is a clear establishment of what can be created within what timeframe.
- Researching different software programs, maintaining software documentation.
- Implementing contingency plans in case the website goes down.
Alpha Cloud Jobs in Chennai Requirements
- Thorough functional knowledge and coding experience
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization
- Ability to multitask with strict time constraints, budgets and business goals
- Strong communication skills
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions
- Server management and deployment for the relevant environment
- Ideally, familiarity with CSS preprocessors, bundlers, and associated languages/syntaxes/libraries
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
How to Apply: