Athenahealth Chennai Jobs – Athenahealth Schedule to hire Operations Support Associate jobs for At least 5 – 7 years of experience in the fast-paced environment . Bachelor’s degree or equivalent Can Apply for this Position. We are looking for Operations Support Associate to Analyze reports at a day-to-day operations level and provide insights to the management team indicating sharp spikes or dips in volume.
|Company Name||Athenahealth Technologies India Pvt Ltd.,|
|Job Role||Operations Support Associate|
|Qualification||Any Bachelor’s Degree|
|Experience||5 -7 years|
Athenahealth Chennai Jobs Description
- Analyze complex breakdowns in the process associated with follow-up, denials management, payment posting related and or clinicals related issues through performing root cause analysis and provide appropriate next steps to BPO teams
- Research payer or client and process specific requirements through clarification process and provide insights and recommendation to stakeholder teams
- Analyze and resolve root-cause issues by working with vendors, payers and various athena departments that are stakeholders
- Analyze reports at a day to day operations level and provide insights to the management team indicating sharp spikes or dips in volume
Athenahealth Chennai Jobs Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5-7 years’ experience in fast paced environment
- Previous experience in healthcare RCM environment.
- Our Vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
- Our Location: This role will be based in Chennai, India. Our Global Headquarters is located in Watertown, MA, just a few miles from Boston. We have two other India locations in Bengaluru and Pune.
- Our Culture: At athenahealth, our employees (or “athenistas”) are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, athenahealth is the place for you.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces – just to name a few.
How to Apply: