Cognizant Job Vacancy – Cognizant Schedules to hire UX DESIGN jobs for freshers in Chennai. Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate Can Apply for this Position. We are looking for a UX Design with Knowledge in Designing for Hand-Held Devices, Responsive Web Design and Accessibility.
|Job Role||UX Design|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
Cognizant Job Vacancy Description
- An Experience Designer will be tasked to derive and craft a UX strategy, perform User Research & Analysis, Interaction Design and create Documentation for designing digital applications across various platforms and conduct usability testing.
- This role will be directly responsible for establishing and driving the creative vision of a project, with the ability to lead the project from the front and plan milestones.
- He / She will directly collaborate with business stakeholders, the project team and leads, to design user interfaces and get them validated with users and stakeholders.
- He / She will be responsible for the design and delivery of creatives
- He / She should be able to lead RFPs and contributes to business effectively.
- He / She will also act as a mentor, manage fellow team members and take up higher responsibilities as they come.
Cognizant Job Vacancy Skills
- Ability to research and understand user behaviors, needs, and motivations through observation techniques, task analysis, and other feedback methodologies
- Strong understanding and proactive endorsement of user centered design methodology while working on design problems
- Experience with conceptual design and creative prototyping as well as tactical UX design and implementation.
- Ability to work with client and project teams to gather user/design requirements
- Ability to conceptualize, create and present design strategies for complex projects
- Ability to understand and communicate design rationale effectively, defend design decisions, and explain the utility of user experience methods
- Ability to lead planning and preparation of design delivery by shaping the creative direction into specific solutions, tasks, and deliverables.
- Inclination to follow up with best in class UX design practices, trends and techniques
- Practical experience on user research and synthesis techniques
- Ability to define information architecture & Sitemaps, create task-flows and task-analysis
- Experience in Design Expert Evaluation techniques like Heuristics and acquaintance with competitive benchmarking
- Knowledge in Designing for Hand-Held Devices, Responsive Web Design and Accessibility
- Hands-On Experience with wireframe development tools such as PowerPoint, Visio etc. Experience in Axure RP or other industry standard prototyping tools is a plus
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle (Understanding of Agile is a plus)
- Understanding of technical platforms and terms (i.e. HTML, CSS, XML, AJAX, Java, .NET, JS etc.)
- Experience in tools like Photoshop and other Adobe design suite tools is a definite plus
- Ability to articulate aesthetic and visual design principles would be strongly considered.
- HFI Certification will be strongly considered a plus
How to Apply: