Explorance Job Vacancy – Explorance Schedules to hire Dot Net Developer Roles for Freshers in Chennai. Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate Can Apply for this Position. We are looking for a Dot Net Developer Role with Strong knowledge in maintaining, designing, and developing Web APIs.
|Job Role||Dot Net Developer|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
Explorance Job Vacancy Description
Join a Montreal headquarter company that helps organizations around the world create a personalized journey of impact and fulfillment for their people. Explorance offers innovative Experience Management (XM) solutions because we believe that each experience matters.
Currently, we are looking to add a Back-end SQL Developer to our Dev Ops organization.
Explorance Job Vacancy Role & Responsibilities
- Design and develop solutions that are compliant with both functional and non-functional requirements (Security, Performance, etc.)
- Ability to design solutions keeping in mind standard design principles/patterns thereby reducing time in reinventing the wheel whilst also being innovative.
- Learn and understand existing Architecture components/techniques/practices in the projects that are currently developed in the organization
- Troubleshooting the issue and providing a fix that fits the design and time constraints.
- Provide suggestions on areas of improvement in the product/process whenever or wherever possible proactively.
- Conscientious in maintaining the quality of source code that is committed to the version control repository.
- Provide judicious estimates for features, changes, issues, etc.
- Helping peers and learning from peers thereby growing as a team working towards a successful delivery
- Write detailed documentation on the solution provided which helps peers to start working on the solution with minimal support
- Involve in peer review and provide suggestions as well as be open to accept suggestion that comes out of a peer review
- Communicate efficiently stakeholders in analyzing problems, gathering requirements, designing solutions, etc.
What you need to succeed in that role:
- Strong knowledge in maintaining, designing, and developing Web APIs
- In-depth knowledge in C#, ASP.Net MVC
- Good knowledge in configuring and hosting application IIS
- Knowledge in debugging using tools
- Strong knowledge in SQL programming
- Knowledge in using tools like SQL profiler, Query Plans.
- Knowledge in source control tools (GIT)
- Knowledge on Azure.
How to Apply: