IQVIA Chennai Jobs – IQVIA Schedule to hire Graphic Designer job for Freshers in Chennai. Bachelor’s Degree Field related to art or graphic design Req Can Apply for this Position. We are looking for a Graphic Designer with a Strong sense of concept development, in addition to communication, research, problem-solving, and presentation skills.
|Job Role||Graphic Designer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree Field related to art or graphic design|
IQVIA Chennai Jobs Openings Description
- Create high-impact designs to engage, attract, and sell based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts as directed by the Senior Graphic Designer or Manager, Graphic Design.
- Develop or acquire the images used in a variety of creative projects, including advertisements, brochures, printed materials, corporate and brand identity, promotional displays, packaging, and signage.
- Provide advice and creative/technical assistance to Associate Graphic Designer and Graphic Designer 1 ensuring the development of materials that are viable, cost-effective, and high-quality designs and templates. Collaborate with other designers, production, stakeholders, printers, and copywriter to develop the final deliverable. Incorporate client/author corrections. Attend project status/priority meetings as appropriate.
- Deliver projects in accordance with budgeted hours and agreed deadlines. Monitor creative items to ensure they are of the highest quality for agreed specification and budget. Assist in the development and implementation of production schedules.
- As appropriate, review final design layouts, suggest improvements as needed, and ensure files are properly set up for production release. Check all proof stages from initial layouts to colour printers’ proofs.
- Plan and coordinate with the senior creative team members to delegate and manage work through other graphic designers, estimating creative hours for jobs and monitoring progress. Review the work of junior colleagues, as appropriate. Assist in training and supervision of new Graphic Designers and Associate Graphic Designers, including one-to-one mentoring, as required.
- Educate members of other teams on creative services procedures/timelines/briefing requirements as necessary.
- Use innovative and creative methods to redefine a creative brief and meet the constraints of cost, time, and client.
- Ensure graphic files, layouts, and projects are archived effectively on a regular basis.
- Assist in maintaining overall quality control (QC) in Creative Department, helping to ensure that all layouts and print items are QC checked.
IQVIA Chennai Jobs Openings Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree Field related to art or graphic design Req
- 3 years experience as a graphic designer Req Or
- Equivalent combination of education, training, and experience Req
- Demonstrable Cross-platform experience (MAC/PC).
- Knowledge of current Adobe Suite applications (InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator), Acrobat, Quark, Suitcase Fusion.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Internet).
- Layout and typesetting skills and knowledge of design and print production processes.
- Working knowledge of print/production procedures.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent eye for detail
- Strong sense of concept development, in addition to communication, research, problem-solving, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work both within a team environment and independently to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to meet demanding timelines.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Budgetary awareness/ability to provide accurate hours estimates for jobs.
How to Apply: