Zippin Job Openings – Zippin Schedule to hire Customer Support Tech for Freshers in Chennai. Degree in computer science or information technology Can Apply for this Position. We are looking for Customer Support Tech with Good written and verbal communication.
|Job Role||Customer Support Tech|
|Qualification||Degree in computer science or information technology|
Zippin Job Openings Description
Zippin is looking for a Customer Support Technician for our Operations team.
We are looking for technically skilled candidates with excellent interpersonal skills for the technical support position. Customer Support Technicians troubleshoot technical issues, provide timely customer feedback, and support the roll-out of new features and applications, among other duties.
Moreover, Customer Support Technicians need to talk to customers directly, as well as create written documentation, requiring excellent written and verbal communication.
This candidate must be willing to work IST timezone shifts.
- Identifying hardware and software solutions.
- Troubleshooting technical issues.
- Diagnosing and repairing faults.
- Resolving network issues.
- Installing and configuring hardware and software.
- Speaking to customers to quickly get to the root of their problem.
- Providing timely and accurate customer feedback.
- Talking customers through a series of actions to resolve a problem.
- Following up with clients to ensure the problem is resolved.
- Coordinating replacement or repair of the necessary parts.
- Supporting the roll-out of new features and applications.
- Providing support in the form of procedural documentation.
- Managing multiple cases at one time.
- Testing and evaluating new technologies.
Zippin Job Openings Requirements
- Degree in computer science or information technology.
- Certification in Microsoft, Linux, or Cisco is advantageous.
- Prior experience in tech support, desktop support, or a similar role.
- Proficiency in Windows/Linux/Mac OS.
- Experience with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
Nice to Haves
- Japanese Language Skills