Ameriprise India Jobs Openings – Ameriprise India Schedule to hire Insurance & Annuities Process Trainee jobs in Gurgaon for Freshers. Graduate/ Post Graduate in commerce/ finance/ operations field Can apply for this position. We are looking for Insurance & Annuities Process Trainee with Strong written and verbal communication skills & presentation skills.
|Company Name||Ameriprise India|
|Job Role||Insurance & Annuities Process Trainee|
|Job Location||Gurgaon / Gurugram / Haryana|
|Qualification||Graduate/ Post Graduate in commerce/ finance/ operations field|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
Ameriprise India Jobs Openings Description
• Ensure that all required information is available to accurately process requests for Account Service. Utilize various computer applications to identify & research issues and correspond with Advisor for further requirements.
• Accept/reject requests providing appropriate rationale on In Good Order/Not in Good Order Service requests.
• Work with appropriate internal partners or external clients to retrieve any necessary information which is missing.
Ameriprise India Jobs Opening Responsibilities
- Should be able to meet the SLA and Goals set by their respective business unit.
- No more than 10% of variation from the average team number.
- Collaborate with business partners across different sites on a daily basis to process work
- Identify process improvements and partner with appropriate resources to implement solutions.
Ameriprise India Jobs Opening Qualifications
- Graduate/ Post Graduate in commerce/ finance/ operations field
- 0-2 Years’ experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills & presentation skills.
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Exposure to financial products like mutual funds, insurance, retirement services, financial planning, etc would be an added advantage
Product-specific or financial services industry experience will be an added advantage.
About Our Company
With the right company, life can be brilliant. Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm’s focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You’ll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you’re talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise India LLP.
How to Apply: