GSPANN Careers – GSPANN Schedule to hire Associate Software Engineer For freshers in Hyderabad / Gurugram. B.E. or B.Tech. + M.C.A (60% and above) from a top-tier college Can Apply for this Position. We are looking for a Software Engineer with Good knowledge of the testing lifecycle is desirable.
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer – QE Automation|
|Job Location||Hyderabad / Gurugram|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech / M.C.A|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
GSPANN Careers Description
Role and Responsibilities
- Build tools, frameworks, and other infrastructure needed to support automation.
- Design, code, and implement automation framework and test in physical and virtual environments.
- Proactively solve technical problems and suggest process improvements.
- Create, maintain, and execute functional, regression, and exploratory tests.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to understand the requirements.
- Report defects in a timely fashion and manage defects until issues are resolved.
- Provide test case coverage and defect metrics to substantiate release decisions.
- Assist in an ongoing process of quality-related improvement efforts.
- Proactively create test cases for defects and integrate them into the automation suite.
Skills and Experience
- B.E. or B.Tech. + M.C.A (60% and above) from a top-tier college.
- Good knowledge of the testing lifecycle is desirable.
- Thorough understanding of Java is crucial.
- Should be detail-oriented and must have strong analytical skills.
- Must have good communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills.