Micron Jobs Hyderabad – Micron Schedule to hire Engineer, Mobile Systems & Software Jobs for at least 1- 3 Years of experience in Hyderabad. Bachelors/master’s degree in Electronics and/or Computer Engineering or Computer Science or related field Can Apply for this position. We are looking for a Engineer, Mobile Systems & Software with Good understanding and experience on system Benchmarking and multimedia applications.
|Company Name||Micron Technology|
|Job Role||Engineer, Mobile Systems & Software|
|Qualification||Bachelors/master’s degree in Electronics and/or Computer Engineering or Computer Science|
|Experience||1 – 3 Years|
Micron Jobs Hyderabad Description
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities.
- Understand Mobile SoCs architecture across different Multimedia and Connectivity applications
- Evaluate Memory/Storage architecture on mobile platforms and develop architectures to improve
- Defining Memory/Storage Systems’ architectural requirements with market competitive analysis for Mobile platforms cost, performance, power and reliability of Mobile product portfolios compared to today’s state of the art.
- Innovate new solutions to complex multi-disciplinary problems by collaborating with other team members
- Identify new mobile workloads that will define memory/storage usage in future products
- Evaluate and present architecture trade-offs impacting memory/storage subsystem performance and power
Micron Jobs Hyderabad Experienced
- 1- 3 Years of experience and Bachelors/master’s degree in Electronics and/or Computer Engineering or Computer Science or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to collaboratively work with many varied teams
- Good understanding of Mobile SOC system and Android system
- Good understanding and experience on system Benchmarking and multimedia applications
- Hands-on experience in using industry standard Benchmarking tools
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic, multi-tasked environment
- Power and perf analysis experience is a plus
- Strong Mobile Platform SW and HW knowledge
- Strong working knowledge of DRAM, NAND and other memory/storage devices
- String understanding of architecture in multimedia and connectivity use cases
- Experience in C++, Python or other System programming languages
- Self-motivated and significant problem-solving skills
New college graduate who has completed graduation in 2021 are eligible. Looking from Tier 1 colleges only.
How to Apply: