Haptik Job Openings – Haptik Schedule to hire Business Analyst jobs for At least 1-2 years of experience in support or analytical functions related to information services or a product-based company. Any Graduate Can Apply for this position. We are looking for a Business Analyst with Understand best IVA design practices and tie them with Haptik’s bot-building platform to build error-free IVAs in accordance with the solution requirements.
|Qualification||Any Bachelor’s degree|
|Experience||1 – 2 Years|
Haptik Job Openings Description
You will be working with clients who are interested in building IVAs on the Haptik platform and training them to enable them for success. You will also be working with PMs and a group of talented developers and QA engineers in delivering solutions of the highest quality and creating engaging user experiences in a specific domain. You will be responsible for delivering high-quality products in a fast pace environment. While you know how to work hard, you also know how to have fun at work and make friends with your colleagues.
- Become an expert user of Haptik’s bot building platform & marketplace. Work with Haptik’s clients across industries to deliver best-in-class IVAs
- Train clients who want to build IVAs on their own on the Haptik Platform. Own the journey of building a strong foundation for clients to build on the platform
- Consult clients on how to build flawless IVAs by guiding them successfully on the Haptik platform
- Understand best IVA design practices and tie them with Haptik’s bot-building platform to build error-free IVAs in accordance with the solution requirements
- Help solutions scale up by identifying opportunities that enhance solutions in specific domains and reduce pain points for the clients to get onboarded
- Handling cross-functional communications. Manage dependencies across different teams
- Help to drive innovation and continuous improvement in solutions quality management and related business processes
- Provide feedback to the platform team regarding improvement/changes to the core Haptik tools
Haptik Job Openings Experienced
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1 – 2 years of experience in support or analytical functions related to information services or a product based company
- Demonstrates initiative, a self-starter with analytical skills, attention to detail, problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Ability to derive insights from data and build an actionable strategy based on analysis
- Basic understanding of how chatbots work. Brownie points for exposure to some chatbot tools!
- Passion about conversational AI (especially virtual assistants) a must
* Requirements is such a strong word. We don’t necessarily expect to find a candidate that has done everything listed, but you should be able to make a credible case that you’ve done most of it and are ready for the challenge of adding some new things to your resume.
Tell me more about Haptik
- On a roll: Announced major strategic partnership in April 2019 with Jio in a $100 million deal.
- Great team: You will be working with great leaders who have been listed in Business World 40 Under 40, Forbes 30 Under 30 and MIT 35 Under 35 Innovators.
- Great culture: The freedom to think and innovate is something that defines the culture of Haptik. Every person is approachable. While we are working hard, it is also important to take breaks to not get too worked up.
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing AI market. The global market is projected to attain a valuation of $9 billion by the end of 2024.
- Emerging technology: We are moving to an AI first world, and Haptik is one of the largest AI first companies globally, based out of India.
- Great customers: Some of the most notable brands in the world – Oyo Rooms, Samsung, Tata Teleservices, Club Mahindra, KFC, Coca-Cola, to count a few.
- Impact: A fun and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
How to Apply: