Newgen Job Openings for Experienced As “Java Developer” in Mumbai | – Jobsdhost
Newgen Java Developer jobs details are given below
Company Name: Newgen
Company URL: https://newgensoft.com/
Experience: 1+ Years
Qualification: BE / B Tech( CS / IT )
Role: Java Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Newgen – Java Developer job Openings for freshers in Mumbai
Position: Java Developer
The incumbent would be responsible for :
– Developing and installing software solutions.
– Designing, implementing and delivering high quality Software project in JAVA, SQL / Oracle, J2EE and other JAVA technologies.
– Participate in detailed level in design, coding, code walk through, peer code reviews and unit testing, System Testing, UAT, Demos, POCs, installation, maintenance of Software modules.
– Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentations, flowcharts, layouts, diagram, charts, and code. comments and clear code;
– Ensuring that project task are completed in defined effort and timelines
– Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards & programming.
– The incumbent should be BE/B Tech (CS/IT) graduate with 2-4 years in Software development across a wide variety of development projects.
– Knowledge of current technological trends in the Software development industry, such as OOPs,Multi-Tier Software development, Component Architecture, Web Based Software
– Knowledge of system integration issues.
– Ability to gather and analyse data and draw logical conclusions
– Should have adequate programming skills and proficiency in JAVA, JSP, Servlets, EJB, SQL/Oracle, J2EE / other JAVA technologies.
– Willing to travel in India/abroad at short notice. Willing to work in overlapping shift. Willing to work at Customer location Should be able to do
– Coding- Application of technical knowledge, system analysis and evaluation
– Testing-Application of technical knowledge, critical thinking, analytical abilities, attitude to test- to-break, problem solving and willingness to learn – Trouble shooting: application of architectural knowledge & strong technical skills.
– Should have: Clear thinking, flexibility, adaptability to work schedules, effective verbal and written communication, time management, self-confidence, open to changes & challenges, eye for detail, perseverance, discreetness and diplomacy, analytical thinking; sound independent decision making and teamwork.
How to Apply: