Packt Job Opportunities – Packt Schedule to hire Presentation Designer jobs for Freshers in Mumbai. Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate Can Apply for this position. We are looking for a Presentation Designer with Encouraging social collaboration within teams and communities and knowledge-sharing.
|Job Role||Presentation Designer|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
Packt Job Opportunities Description
We are currently looking for a presentation designer with layout and design experience to join our growing and dynamic business. This role sits in the Operation function for the Publishing team at Packt and reporting to the Design Manager.
Role & Responsibility
- Prepare work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials
- Plan concept by studying information and materials
- Illustrate concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts
- Obtain approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval
- Prepare finished copy and art by operating required software
- Ensure the PDFs follow the standard accessibility checks guidelines
- Lay out Instructional Design elements developed by the development team for easy consumption of information
- Enhance concepts and brief given by the development team to ensure that the final product is engaging, visually appealing, and in line with the expected guidelines.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Packt Job Opportunities Education & Experienced
The work we do is fast paced, demanding, and intellectually challenging. We are looking for dynamic candidates with an interest in technology and publishing. You will need strong oral and written communication skills, attention to detail, and excellent organization and time-management skills. You will need to be proactive in troubleshooting and problem-solving, upbeat, enthusiastic, and motivated. You will be a demonstrated self-starter who is focused and calm under pressure.You should have below competencies for the role.
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software (Illustrator, CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop, and InDesign)
- Excellent at presentation software such as MS Word and PowerPoint
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Professional approach to time, costs, and deadlines
- Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair
- Being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs; handles rejection
Why work at Packt?
We recognize how important our people are and acknowledge and support the things that are important to them. We focus on the full employee experience. We aim to create a positive working environment that supports personal and collective development – where our people can not only grow their skill sets, continuously challenge themselves, and develop their careers, but also work together as a team and with our customers.
We try to achieve this by:
- Ensuring a positive working environment for all employees, supportive of flexible and remote work.
- Supporting individual development through growth opportunities and internal mobility.
- Encouraging social collaboration within teams and communities and knowledge-sharing.
- Fostering a culture that supports a healthy work-life balance.
We seek to achieve this by:
- Providing a broad range of benefits and initiatives.
- Advocating a healthy lifestyle where wellbeing is seen as an essential responsibility.
- Celebrating success stories and encouraging peer-to-peer recognition.
- Fostering a culture of self-development.
- Providing a work environment where the best idea wins, and challenge is encouraged.
How to Apply: