Genpact Gurgaon Jobs – Genpact Schedule to hire Management Trainee – RTR jobs for Freshers. B.Com Graduate Can Apply for this position. We are looking for a Management Trainee – RTR with Handle quarterly intercompany process & Resolution of Balancing Items.
|Job Role||Management Trainee – RTR|
Genpact Gurgaon Jobs Description
In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to month end closing activities.
- Reporting & consolidations.
- Produce quarterly, annual and audited statutory financial statements
- Review & Posting of Month End Journal Entries
- Review & Performing Month End Close activities
- Prepare & Review of Balance sheet Accounts Reconciliations
- Handle quarterly intercompany process
- Resolution of Balancing Items
- Experienced Accounting Knowledge (With Closing & reporting experience)
Qualifications we seek in you
Genpact Gurgaon Jobs Qualifications
- B.Com Graduate
- Excellent Reconciliation, Accounting & Reporting experience
- CA Inter degree & significant experience in General Ledger
- Good interpersonal skills
- SME knowledge of accounting concepts
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
How to Apply: