NTT Data Jobs in Noida – NTT Data Schedule to hire Network Support Analyst jobs for At least 3+ years of hands-on network design/support with Cisco in Noida. Bachelor’s Degree Can Apply for this position. We are looking for a Network Support Analyst with Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
|Company Name||NTT Data|
|Job Role||Network Support Analyst|
NTT Data Jobs in Noida Description
- Interact with a large variety of clients to provide network technical support for complex network related incidents, changes and projects.
- Gather requirements, analyze technical networking issues and the develop options and recommendations.
- Plan, design, install, and maintain wireless, local and wide area networks, SDWAN including the recommendation of system software and hardware.
- Research, analyze, plan, and develop hardware and software requirements.
- Coordinate, install, and maintain appropriate systems software and hardware.
NTT Data Job in Noida Required:
- 3+ years of hands on network design/support with Cisco.
- Ability to apply principles, theories, and concepts, as well as knowledge or related networking disciplines
- Full understanding of WAN/LAN/ Wireless internetworking including design elements including cost versus performance tradeoffs, protocol interoperability, network architecture development and requirements for testing / proof of concept.
- Advanced knowledge of platform operation systems (router platforms, LAN, WAN, and router protocols) and how they interact with the network
- Advanced knowledge and troubleshooting skills to support load balancer infrastructures.
- Advanced skills in gathering requirements and designing/implementing/supporting network solutions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong customer service skills; interfaces with customers, end users, partners and associates
- Additionally, the candidate must work well within a team, and adapt easily to change.
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Customer facing skills
How to Apply: