Amdocs Job Openings – Amdocs Schedule to hire Java Developer in Pune for At least 1+ Years of experience. Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computing or equivalent Can apply for this position. We are looking for Java Developer with Strong technical, analytical, problem solving, and communication skills.
|Job Role||Software Engineer – Java Developer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computing or equivalent|
Amdocs Job Openings Description
What will your job look like?
- Be accountable for and own specific modules within an application and provide technical support and guidance during solution design/ production issues, problem resolution for critical / complex production issues. Present demos of the software products/systems to partners and internal/external customers.
- Investigate production issues and provide fixes and workarounds, review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions, highlight risks and will help mitigate risks from technical aspects. Participate in production issue resolution bridges and contribute effectively for issue resolution.
- Bring continuous improvements/efficiencies to the software or business processes by utilizing software engineering tools and various innovative techniques and by reusing existing solutions. Identify improvement opportunities and using automation, reduce manual work to enhance the client/end-user experience.
- Represent/lead discussions related to product/application/modules/team (for example, leads technical design reviews). Establishes relationships with internal customers/partners
All you need is…
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computing or equivalent
- Working knowledge Java/C++, DB2E, SQL/PL-SQL, Java/Python/Terraform
- Working knowledge on web deployment servers like Tomcat, JBOSS, Weblogic, wildfly
- Working knowledge of Unix and Linux commands.
- Strong technical, analytical, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Demonstrated teamwork and ability to work with diversified multi-location team.
Why you will love this job:
• You will be challenged to design and develop new software applications.
• You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth.