Credit Suisse Pune Jobs – Credit Suisse Schedule to hire Java & Big Data Developer jobs for Freshes in Pune. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree is essential Can apply for this position. We are looking for a Pune as Java & Big Data Developer with Basic understanding of RDBMS components // Core Java // Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Integration and Spring Security.
|Company Name||Credit Suisse|
|Job Role||Software Engineer – Java & Big Data Developer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
Credit Suisse Pune Jobs for Freshers Description
- As a developer you will be responsible for providing technical solutions and delivery across all aspects of the development lifecycle in Capital Data Management within FSG Tech group
- Reviewing requirements, architect, prepare/chip in to design, implementation, testing and deployments to production
- Collaboratively working with project teams, change teams and business analysts in delivery of projects
- Contributing by taking ownership of the work you’re doing, coordinating closely with vendor teams and ensuring that the team produces high quality work on timely basis; participate in design, coding and code reviews
- Assisting in the refinement of CS standards along with the development of standard methodologies for the team
Your Future Colleagues
You join a team of 110+ members involved in various Regulatory initiatives in Capital Data Management work stream. The team is located across Pune, New York and Raleigh.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Credit Suisse Pune Jobs Skills and Experience
- Proven understanding in Big-Data technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, HDFS, Spark,, SparkSQL Impala, etc.
- Good understanding of OOPS principles
- Basic understanding of RDBMS components // Core Java // Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Integration and Spring Security
- Basic understanding of new features in Java 8
- Basic understanding on CI/CD process and related tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree is essential
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
How to Apply: