Icertis Jobs Pune – Icertis Schedule to hire Consultant – Billing and Collection jobs for experienced in Pune. Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate Can apply for this position. We are looking for a Consultant – Billing and Collection with Problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
|Job Role||Consultant – Billing and Collection|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Experience||3 – 4 Years|
Icertis Jobs Pune Description
- Day to day administration of various systems and tools used by Billing/collection team (such as ERP, AR automation system, Mailbox management).
- Manage billing/AR shared mailbox, assignment of email/actions to respective team members, ensure regular follow up on pending action items, ensure propose documentation for internal reporting/audit purposes, perform query resolution for internal and external stakeholders.
- Own various tools from master data maintenance, ensure data integration between various finance systems impacting AR/Billing/Collection function such NetSuite AR sub-module, AR automation/management systems (e.g. GetPaid, Bill.com, Tesorio).
- Work closely with biller, collector and co-ordinate with Sales and Clients’ point of contact to secure POs and relevant documentation to support invoicing and collection efforts.
- Work closely with billing and collection manager on process improvement/standardization in the areas on Billing /AR functions.
- Responsible for invoice upload on customer portals and maintain tracker.
- Analyze customer specific billing and collection issues and documents them for internal audit purposes, including cases of delayed delivery, delivery issues and escalating client disputes.
- Communicate effectively with various stakeholders within and outside organization across geographical locations to help solve billing & collection related questions.
- Assist billing manager to create SOPs, best practices for streamline global billing process, document exceptions for future references.
- Supports annual statutory audits and internal audits from time to time.
Icertis Jobs Pune Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3-4 years’ of proven experience of Billing experience in Order to cash.
- Prior experience in Software industry on ERP: NetSuite and in US/EMEA market is highly preferred.
- Educational qualifications: Any Graduate/Postgraduate.
- Working knowledge of MS 365 (Office/Outlook) and databases.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Will need to work in the evening India shift to overlap with US hours (preferably, 4 pm to 1 am)
- Strong communication skills – Multilingual skills a plus.
- Ability to work with internal and external teams.
- Team player. Has ability to work cross functionally across various departments to solicit information.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
How to Apply: