Parallel Wireless careers in pune As “Open Stack Administrator” | – Jobsdhost
Parallel Wireless Open Stack Administrator job details are given below
Company Name: Parallel Wireless
Company URL: https://www.parallelwireless.com/
Experience: 3+ Years
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in computer science
Role: Open Stack Administrator
Parallel Wireless – Open Stack Administrator careers in pune
Position: Open Stack Administrator
What you will do
- The Openstack Administrator is responsible for installation, support and continuous improvement and will as team member for Parallel Wireless next generation Cloud Computing platform. This role requires in depth expertise in all Cloud computing areas with direct roll out and support the hardware, software, monitoring, troubleshooting, expansion, and onboarding for SW development organization.
What we want
- The ideal candidate will have 3+ years in a Cloud Computing role, with a focus and expertise in:
- Openstack, Installation, maintenance, and continuous improvement
- Operational, performance, and Usage monitoring with tools like CloudForms or similar.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux · Enterprise Networking components and hardware
- Cloud Security · HP/Dell and other Hardware platforms · SAN and NAS storage ·
- Training IT staff to assist in 24×7 operations to empower 3 development locations using common cloud Experience in or with the following skill and technology will be an additional asset:
- VMware Virtualization · Linux Systems administration · DevOps methodology and implementation · AWS Cloud for augmentation and cloud bursting
- The candidate must be able to juggle multiple short- and long-term tasks by assessing priorities and adjusting as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and ability to work with developers, Release Engineers, and across teams. A self-starter and independent worker is required.
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply