Tech Mahindra job vacancy in pune As “Project Manager” | – Jobsdhost
Tech Mahindra Project Manager job details are given below
Company Name: Tech Mahindra Limited
Company URL: https://www.techmahindra.com/
Experience: 6+ Years
Qualification: Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate
Industry: IT, Software jobs, Software Development / Software Engineer Jobs
Role: Project Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Tech Mahindra – Project Manager job vacancy in pune
Position: Project Manager
- Experience in management of technical operations of core data center environment, managing onsite/offshore teams, high level technical knowledge of DC and cloud technologies like Virtualization, network, security operations, audit and certifications.
- Experience in running ITIL based global operations, SLA management, Support incident, change and problem management, lead L1 team ensuring all incidents are managed in accordance with IT incident and Major incident management processes, within agreed service levels, and according to operational level agreement targets.
- Experience in leading IT Infra transformation projects like Tech refresh, DC consolidation and cloud migration etc.
- Conducting and supporting PM activities as per Tech M processes like BCP drills, ISG and Quality audits, joiners/leavers process and PHR etc.
- Keeping a track of daily incidents, Service Requests and Change tickets; highlight to management in case of any discrepancy.
- Organizing Service Management meeting on weekly basis with customer end stakeholders and discuss on the current issues/challenges regarding incidents, SRs and Changes.
- Preparing Monthly/quarterly Incident SLA, Incident Availability SLA and other operational SLA Reports as per industry best practices and present/discuss with client.
- Preparing Daily Dashboard and sharing with client and TechM recipients.
- Supporting and Preparing RCAs for eligible/valid P1 incidents get those approved with internal management and with customer within agreed service levels.
- Preparing Shift Roster for the team and leading/helping L1 team with their day to day queries regarding process, policies, shifts etc.
- Preparing and submitting Monthly Resource Utilization Sheet & Resource billing in PACEFIN, Processing OT Hours for team (Onsite/Offshore), Shift and Cab scheduling and approvals for team
- Resource Sourcing and allocation, BGV for New Joiners, managing Joiners leavers process.
- Collaboration with Internal TechM support Teams (RMG, ISG, TIM etc.)
- Keeping accurate records and documents regarding customer service actions and discussions.
- Knowledge of ITIL methodology and processes is must Certification a plus
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply