Axelerant Jobs for Freshers – Axelerant Schedule to hire Associate Software Engineer Job in Remote India for Freshers. Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate Can Apply for this position. We are looking for Associate Software Engineer with Strong programming and problem-solving skills & Good written and oral communication skills.
|Company Name||Axelerant Technologies Pvt. Ltd|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Remote India|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
Axelerant Jobs for Freshers Description
- Develop software to meet requirements per the development team
- Continually updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and external courses, reading manuals, and accessing new applications
- Demonstrate a passion for high-quality software design and development skills to develop scalable web applications
- Proactive and thorough communication with team members
Axelerant Jobs for Freshers Requirements
- Should be a self-starter and able to work independently with minimal guidance
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g., Requirements, Design, Development, Testing)
- Experience with VCSs like Git
- Strong programming and problem-solving skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
Nice to have
- Passion for the web, Open Source development, and for helping us contribute
- Experience with Preprocessors like Sass.
- Ability to work with a geographically distributed team
- A good sense of humor!
Axelerant is a distributed, work from anywhere, people-orientated software development company serving media agencies. We have a proven amazing and distinctive culture with our Axelerant Difference and 4.9/5.0 Glassdoor rating. Our growing team of 140+ includes some of the best and brightest from around the world who deliver business value through open-source-based applications.
We began as an idea to build a remote organization with empowering benefits for our team members. We are a diverse team working across many time zones, with success stories that back up capabilities and a reputation for an unconventional work environment that empowers.
How to Apply: