TamilNadu e-Governance Agency Government Jobs For Experienced As “Machine Learning Engineer – Computer Vision” – Jobsdhost
TamilNadu e-Governance Agency Machine Learning Engineer – Computer Vision jobs details are given below
Company Name: TamilNadu e-Governance Agency
Company URL: https://tnega.tn.gov.in/
Experience: 2+ Years
Qualification: BE / B Tech / MCA / MSc / ME / M Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology
Industry: Government Jobs
Role: Machine Learning Engineer – Computer Vision
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
TamilNadu e-Governance Agency – Machine Learning Engineer – Computer Vision
Position: Machine Learning Engineer – Computer Vision
• BE / B Tech / MCA / MSc / ME / M Tech in Computer Science/Information
Technology/Quantitative field such as Statistics, Operations Research, Mathematics etc., or related field.
• 2 – 4 yrs of experience in the field of AI/ML
Computer Vision Skills:
• Design end-to-end Computer Vision system architectures (for ML)
• Develop, optimize, evaluate, deploy and maintain ML models such as object detectors and object classifiers.
• Design, develop and maintain infrastructure for ML model training and evaluation.
• Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve ML models/ infrastructure and software that uses these models.
• Analyze field data to identify areas of possible improvement or enhancement of ML solutions.
• Hands-on experience in building, deploying, and improving Computer Vision and Machine Learning models and algorithms
• Knowledge in image processing, object classification and detection, object tracking
• Working knowledge is prebuilt ML architectures (eg, ResNet, MobileNet, YOLOv5, etc)
• Experience with database management
• Activity in the Open Source community
• Extensive data modeling, preprocessing and data architecture skills
• Build Data Pipelines & Platform to operationalize Machine Learning (ML) models atscale
• Proficiency with a deep learning framework such as TensorFlow, Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn, Pandas and Numpy)
• Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture
• Proficiency with IDEs – Jupyter Notebook, Spyder, Anaconda environments.
• Proficiency in Transformers and Transfer Learning.
• Expertise in visualizing and manipulating big datasets
• Familiarity with Linux (Centos and Ubuntu)
• Proficiency using SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB)
• Ability to select hardware to run an ML model with the required latency
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work in a team
• Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
• Study and transform data science prototypes
• Design machine learning systems
• Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools
• Develop machine learning applications according to requirements
• Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods
• Run machine learning tests and experiments
• Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
• Train and retrain systems when necessary
• Experience with Git based version control
• Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks
• Keep abreast of developments in the field
How To Apply:
Click Here To Apply