TamilNadu e-Governance Agency 2021 Government Jobs For Experienced As “Tech Lead – Business Consultant (Blockchain)” – Jobsdhost
TamilNadu e-Governance Agency Tech Lead – Business Consultant (Blockchain) jobs details are given below
Company Name: TamilNadu e-Governance Agency
Company URL: https://tnega.tn.gov.in/
Experience: 5+ Years
Qualification: BE / B Tech / MCA / MSc / ME / M Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology
Industry: Government Jobs
Role: Tech Lead – Business Consultant (Blockchain)
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
TamilNadu e-Governance Agency – Tech Lead – Business Consultant (Blockchain)
Position: Tech Lead – Business Consultant (Blockchain)
• BE / B Tech / MCA / MSc / ME / M Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology or any engineering field.
• MBA in General Management / Marketing / Product Marketing or equivalent
• 5+ years of overall professional experience including experience in management consulting / tech consulting / technology sales or marketing / product management/business analyst or equivalent customer-facing analytical role in technology.
• 2+ years of experience in enterprise software/solutions development in a highly technical and analytical role
• Should have an in-depth understanding of Blockchain Technology, its applications and prominent use cases.
• Lead coordination and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders including government departments and bodies, citizens, start-ups, and enterprises on the various blockchain initiatives of TNeGA.
• Design and implement strategic plans for promoting adoption of blockchain technology and Nambikkai Inaiyam (Tamil Nadu Blockchain Backbone) by the startup and developer ecosystem, education institutes, enterprises, and organizations of Tamil Nadu
• Researching and keeping track of developments and advancements in the field of blockchain, cryptography, and other technology verticals to suitably advise internal and external stakeholders on selecting use cases for blockchain implementation, creating blockchain
application and security standards, designing innovative workflows and processes for fast and secure delivery of services and in any other areas.
• Publication of domain-relevant white papers and thought leadership articles
• Actively contribute to the creation of project proposals, tender documents, policy documents and other documents for consulting and/or transformation engagements for blockchain or any other technology initiatives of TNeGA
• Should have good understanding of fundamentals of Blockchain Technology from a solution point of view including concepts such as consensus algorithms(Such as PoW, PoS etc.), smart contracts, DApps, oracles, network governance, tokens, basic cryptography concepts such as encryption and hashing, etc. Blockchain certification from IBM/Hyperledger/Edureka/Upgrad/Kerala Blockchain Academy or equivalent are desirable
• Should have experience in customer-facing (internal or external customer) tech roles such as pre-sales, product marketing, product management, tech strategy, business analytics etc.
• Should have hands on experience developing, designing and rolling out IT solutions
• Conceptual understanding of one or more of the below Blockchain or DLT platforms is desirable – Hyperledger Fabric, Corda, Ethereum, Quorum, Stellar, Tendermint
• Ability to lead conversations and collaborations between internal and external stakeholders for adoption of blockchain technology and for leveraging Nambikkai Inaiyam (Tamil Nadu Blockchain Backbone) by generating awareness, planning capacity building sessions and
workshops, use case identification, etc. Stakeholders can be government departments, educational institutes, start-ups, developers, public and private sector enterprises, technology vendors etc.
• Creating and implementing strategic plans for evolving the blockchain ecosystem of Tamil Nadu such as standards formulation, creating sandbox environment, planning capacity buildingetc.
• Ensuring that the blockchain initiatives of TNeGA are in line with advancements in technology around the world through research. Advising the technology teams and other stakeholders suitably on these advancements.
• Coordinating communication between government departments/other stakeholders and technology teams for implementing Nambikkai Inaiyam and other blockchain initiatives of TNeGA and ensuring that the department requirements are suitably captured and implemented
in the final solution
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to present complex material to wide range of audiences in plain language
• Ability to multi-task, manage projects, set time frames, and meet deadlines
• Ability to drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation.
How To Apply:
Click Here To Apply